Mass Times: Tuesday to Friday: 9am, Saturday: 6pm, Sunday: 8:30am, 10am & 5pm (Family Mass)
I wish you a Happy New Year in 2020 and as well I would like to express my big thanks to God for this beautiful year of 2019 that He gave to us and for all the benefits we received during this year. And big thanks to all the parishioners who helped me in the leading of this Christian Community with love, care and dedication, to bring into our life the presence of Jesus Christ who always invites us to love and to serve with a sincerity of heart at Saint Peter's church.
It is a good time to reflect on what we have done during 2019, how we will need to improve in 2020, as well as asking ourselves if 2019 helped us to improve our closeness with Jesus and one another.
Did you respect your family, wife, husband, children and each member of your family?
Did you improve your tolerance to others at home? How were your actions during this year?
What will be your plan for 2020? What will your resolutions be for this New Year?
I encourage you to do at least 10 good things you have never done before. May God bless you abundantly and have a truly wonderful New Year 2020.
Fr. Jeronimo Flamenco
PP Saint Peter the Apostle
- A message from Catholic MissionA message from Catholic Mission: Catholic Mission ...
- Pastoral Letter from the Most Rev Timothy Costelloe SDBPastoral Letter from the Most Rev Timothy Costelloe ...
- Statement from the Archbishop of Perth 18th March 2020A statement from the Archbishop of Perth. Please refer ...
- Temporary Mass changes as a result of COVID-19Please find attached the link below, a letter from the ...
- Strategic Committee PlansThe architect has completed the Development ...