My dear Parish family,
As we farewell 2020, I express my deepest sympathy and condolences to all those affected by COVID-19 during the year, but also to wish one and all my sincere thanks and best wishes in helping me lead this Christian community with love, care and dedication, to bring into our life the presence of Jesus Christ who always invites us to love, and to serve with a sincere heart at St Peter’s church.
It is a good time to reflect on what we have done during 2020, how we will need to improve in 2021, as well as asking ourselves if 2020 helped us to improve our closeness with Jesus and with one another.
Did you respect your family, wife, husband, children and each member of your family?
Did you improve your tolerance to others at home? How were your actions during this year?
What will be your plan for 2021? What will your resolutions be for this New Year?
I encourage you to do at least 10 good things you have never done before.
I wish you all a very Happy and grace-filled New Year 2021.
Fr. Jeronimo Flamenco
PP Saint Peter the Apostle
Archieved Livestream Mass
Please follow us on Facebook @StPeterTheApostleBedfordInglewood or on Youtube (recorded) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWtB59z3ZfhyClNhJaGJLGw for the live-stream mass. If you subscribe to our channel, you will get a notification when the livestream/recorded mass is available.
No Upcoming Events Found
- 24th January 2021, 3rd Sunday Ordinary Time.3 Sun Ord Time Yr B...
- 17th January 2021, 2nd Sunday in Ordinary Time.2 Sun Ord Time Yr B...
- 10th January 2021, Baptism of the LordBaptism of the Lord 2021 Yr B...
- 3rd January 2021, The Epiphany of the LordEpiphany of the Lord 2021 Yr B...
- 27th December 2020, The Holy FamilyThe Holy Family 2020 Yr B (1)...